Thursday, April 29, 2010

A new look for my bathroom walls


  My guest bathroom walls had been white for years and I never did anything special in that room.  I felt like doing something unique on the walls.  So, I turned to our shower curtain for some inspiration.   After studying it for a while, I came up with a design inspired by the colors in the curtain and then I free formed it on the wall.  I just felt like the walls needed a little something soft and subtle and this is what fit the bill.   Now the room feels like a guest bath and it just seems more inviting.
Well my friends, I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my guest bath. 

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow - how beautiful
Alison

Merisi said...

Beautiful, lucky guests! :-)

Merisi said...

Beautiful, lucky guests! :-)

Rebecca Ramsey said...

That's just lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...