Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Black and White Fashions for the Girl


We have a dinner party to go to this weekend and I've been thinking about what to wear. 
Black is always a safe bet so I thought I'd share some black and white flirty finds that got me inspired. 

This little beauty is from Mod Cloth.  I love the detail around the collar.



These fabulous ruffled shoes are designed by Bettye Muller.
They are to die for!






Oh and look at this cute number. 
 I have got to get this fun polka dot purse. 
I think I found it at Anthropologie.  

7 comments:

Dar said...

Dear, Dear Debbie, You would charm the pants off anyone in any of these lovely finds. I adore the purse. A must have. Enjoy your dinner party. I want to see pictures of your choice, modeled by you, of course.

Diana Evans said...

oh so cool!!! I love all of these Debbie!!! especially the shoes and dress number 2!!! wow!!! I need to get some cool frilly dresses!!!

lovely finds!!!

Hugs
Diana

Former Mom of a Broken Child said...

Hey girl. Long time no visit. I'm digging these black and white dresses. It's just all style with b/w clothes. You might like my faiyr goddess gowns, my new obsession: http://www.fairyonlineschool.com.

Laura said...

Love, love these flirty frocks & accessories Debbie!!! And I adore ruffles, altho it would be easy for me to overdo it I'm sure :)

Congrats on the WWC feature - I've been wanting to get there and check out the site for awhile and now I have a good reason. Have a fabulous time this weekend my dear!! xoxo

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Those clothes are cute as can be. I promised myself I'd buy no more black and white (it's all I wear dress up wise, it seems) but those cute dresses make me reconsider. :)

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what fun dresses
Alison

rochambeau said...

Adore the dresses BUT what about the SHOES~~~~~~WOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWEEEEEE ~
SO COOL!!!
What did you end up wearing???

Hugs to you Debbie E.
xox
Constance