Sunday, November 29, 2009

December Art and Gift show




Here is a peek at my new 3D Theaters and Hearts of Wonder 
(Inspired by Alice's adventures into wonderland.)
that I've been busy creating for The Art of Giving Show.
 Please stop by the show if you are in the area.  Information about the show is listed below.

I will be taking custom orders for my new Theater's of Wonder. 
Just email me to place an order at  debbie@thebeatofmyart.com

 
The Art of Giving Winter Gift Show
Fine Art and Fine Craft Extravaganza!

DECEMBER 4, 5 & 6

Friday & Saturday 11am-8pm
Sunday 11am-5pm
Indoors at
The Promenade Bolingbrook
631 E. Boughton Rd.
Bolingbrook IL

SHOW LOCATED INSIDE THE LARGE SPACE NEXT TO MACY'S

6 comments:

sherry ♥ lee said...

These are beautiful Debbie!! All the best with the gift show...I know you will do well!

somepinkflowers said...

aaahhhhh.....
i LOVE this ---->Theater's of Wonder!

:-)

U R so cleverly artistic!

{{ i want to play on that wee stage!
to dance
to sing
to, well, U get the picture }}

have a Great Show, missy.

Constance said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and I must say, "How lovely!" I've quite enjoyed my time here and I will certainly return to see what you're doing!

dec0r8or said...

So cute, Deb! How did you do at the show? I had a show of my own yesterday for my jewelry and other crafty stuff...went very well! People were in the holiday spirit for sure. I hope yours was a success as well.

The Decorated House said...

Hi Deb~
Your little theaters are wonderful!
Hope your holiday season is going great. Donna

rochambeau said...

Hope your show went well!