Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who remembers their blankie?

Awe, look at what my Mom brought over for me!
It's my baby blanket
and



my very first toy

Look at that cute puppy face!


Those aren't his original eyes or mouth. I think I might have bit off the originals when I was teething. They probably looked very tasty.



He's faded quite a bit. He was actually a bit more pink
but having gone through wash many times over the years changed his hue.





I haven't seen my frilly little blanket or cute puppy, pup in years and years.
They're both still as soft as ever! The blanket is a satiny material and it truly is ultra soft.
I'm so glad my Mom saved them and shared them with me now!
What kid doesn't love their blankie at any age?
One of our friends told us that he used to call his baby blanket
"SUPER BLANKIE!!!"
How cute is that?!


Mine didn't have a name.

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Debbie how cute and so special that your Mom saved them for you
Alison

somepinkflowers said...



this just melts my heart
but

i do still have
my first teddy*bear
{{ who is missing one eye }}
and
i am waaaaay older
than you, missy.

:-)

i feel certain............

valgalart said...

awwww, yer so lucky :)