Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More summer fashions for the home and the girl


Here are some more fun summer treasures that I wanted to share with you!


I just love these decorative coasters from Posh vintage.

and this fresh green and teal skirt from Tracy Porter.



this great Cristy hobo bag




and who wouldn't want to hang out on their porch in this Main cottage Camille wicker set?


This Sea Horse pillow from Maine Cottage is perfect for any beachy style





and I just have to get a pair of these Teal Dr. Scholls summer shoes! I just love them!
Summer is my favorite time of the year!
Hope you enjoyed these little summer treasures!
Bye friends!


4 comments:

Jen R. said...

Love the skirt!! Ca-ute!

sherry lee said...

Everything works so beautifully together...those shoes with that skirt? That bag with both?? The pillow with the wicker..the coasters on the table....perfect summer beachy colours! Hope you bought those shoes!!

rochambeau said...

Every thing you pick I'd like and wear!
Have a nice day Debbie E.
Take care of your precious pompomed babouche!
xox
Constance

somepinkflowers said...

what?

Dr. Scholls
???????????

get out!


:-)

i ♥ them, too.............