Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award

The Super sweet and ever so talented Val Lorimer has graciously passed the Kreativ Blogger award on to me. I'm truly honored. Please stop by and visit Val's blog, her work is absolutely magical!!!

So, in receiving this award, I must pass it on to 7 other bloggers and share with you 7 things I love.

Here are 7 things that I love

1. You probably already know that I love creating, but just for the record, I love drawing, painting, decorating, styling, coordinating and making things look pretty.

2. I love hugs!

3. I love quirky movies that tell an unexpected story.

4. I love dogs, especially my parents two little furry balls of perfection.

5. I love 75 degree weather

6. I love hard boiled eggs (When I was a kid, I used to call them fatso eggs because I thought they were so cute, round..... and delicious.)

7. I love Lucy! ;) (but then again, who doesn't?)


Oh and here is one thing that I don't love.........computers crashing! Mine decided to poop out a few weeks ago and I've had nothing but technical computer problems ever since. Sorry to mention it but I couldn't resist.


Here are 7 blogs that I admire and love visiting (no pressure to the award winners to post anything, I'm just in awe of your wonderful blogs)

1 Some Pink Flowers
2 Vanessa Valencia's A Fanciful Twist
3 Ooh La La Design Studio
4 Du Buh Du Designs
5 Noodle and Lou
6 Melissa Valeriote's Fantastical World of Holidays

5 comments:

somepinkflowers said...

what?

what
WHAT?

ME?

:-)

oh happy day!
why thank you, missy
i so love awards that are pink!
i do ♥

{{you have been missed, BTW,
hope your computer is Back On Track,
over there }}

7 things i love are:

1~creating quirky movie dog~hugs
in 75 degree weather
while eating HB eggs
and watching I ♥ Lucy
{{ OK maybe i copied you
on this one }}

2~somepinkflowers painted on walls
{{ on man
was that you,too? }}

3~the Beat of Your Art ♥
{{oops }}

4~those roundy~head friends
you draw

5~that ruffle on your blouse
that was in that magazine
as i would know it
anywhere

6~the stencil on the floor
of your dear shop

7~a gazillion other things around the world
like Barcelona
&
the Atlantic Ocean
&
this -----> ♥

:-)

♥♥♥

Debbie Egizio said...

Yes you miss Pink, you get the pink award. How fitting!!! Thank you for your kind words! I've missed the blog world these past few months. I'm currently on a very sloooowwwwww computer and it takes me about 5 hours to upload a page or make a post or comment. Well, maybe not quite 5 hours but it sure seems like it takes that long to do anything. Well, I see that we love all the same things! ;) That's one of the reasons I like you so well my kindred cyber buddy. Take care! Deb

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Dearest Deb, What a wonderful surprise to get a comment from you you talented woman you! he he he!!! Thanks so much for your very kind words. They are lifted my spirit and touched my heart! I feel so very honor to recieve this award. I really appreciate your kindess towards me my friend. I have had to take little break from blogging while working on the book. I miss blogging, but anyway, I'm sure glad that I got to email you anyway! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

rochambeau said...

Congrats on your award Debbie. And to your winners.

Like your 7!
xox
Constance

rochambeau said...

Debbie:
WIll you please send me your emial.
I thought of you today and want to send something to you.

Thank you!
Here's my address.
constance@boutiquerochambeu.com

Constance