Thursday, September 4, 2008

Striped fashions for the home and girl

Stripes are such a fun and playful pattern. I love the simplicity of stripes and how they can look sophisticated or whimsical depending upon their application.

This little painting that I created, titled "Tippy Toes" made me think that it would be fun to have a fashions for the home and girl post all about stripe patterned pretties.
Hope you enjoy these fun striped finds.
































Tippy Toe painting by Debbie Egizio, all rugs by Dash and Albert, Cabana striped bed and Cottage striped bed skirt by Pine Cone Hill, 1970's blue striped shirt by Posh vintage, all socks and stockings by Sock Dreams, Keywest living room furniture collection available at Room Service Home, Anastasia Striped top pink/grey by Edge of Urge, Get away totes available at Room Service Home.


13 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi sweet Debbie!!!
I love me some striped tights...so I'm lovin' this collection of fun photos:):) So, I obviously haven't come to see you yet and I really am dying too. One day I wandered aimlessly around downtown thinking you were located there. Would probably help to google map your shop address;) I WILL see you soon!!! Happy weekend to ya:)

xoxox...jenn

Diana Evans said...

oh wow Debbie....I love stripes...what a great post!! and that red dress looks amazing...

somepinkflowers said...

aren't you the cutest!

:-)

gotta find some of those striped socks
and stockings.
they are so
wicked~witch~of~the~west~ish.

wait
wait

am i too old for those,
well,
maybe it would be OK for halloween.

~*Sock Dreams*~
here i come...............

dubuhdudesigns said...

The pink/red dress is my favorite followed by the b&w leggings..wonderful collection of items:)

julie king said...

your tippy toes piece is delightful!! thanks for the stripes inspiration!

A Fanciful Twist said...

I looooove all manner of striped fashions!! I must have those green and white socks ;) ;) xoxo

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Hi Debbie, I love the painting! Stripes are so fun. And those polka dot shoes!
Becky

HINT Jewelry Design said...

You are now my own personal shopper! I love these finds. Especially the red dress :)

Diane Duda said...

i heart stripes!!!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Love the painting and all those photos of stripes!

rochambeau said...

Don't you love that red dress by Posh girl?? I would wear it! Love it!!!

xo
Constance

Kate said...

Loving the stripes here! Especially the blue shirt and the cottage-y looking furniture. Sweet!

Dapoppins said...

Actually, I am not big on stripes. Strange enough.

But I love striped stockings. I wish I had a pair or ten. I don't know what I would wear them with, but they are so fun!