Monday, July 7, 2008

Six word memoir tag and a Pico Award

I've been tagged by the lovely Laura of a Tailored Line to write a six word memoir.
Wow! This is going to be a challenge but I'm up for it!

OK, here is my 6 word memoir that has taken me sooooo long to conjure up in my mind. Thanks Laura for being so patient.

Found true happiness in creating art!!

Whew!


That was a fun challenge!

Feel free to share your 6 word memoir. I would love to hear what you come up with!

I've also been given a Pico Award by the talented

Collage Diva Kathryn Antyr.

Thank you so much Kathryn I'm very honored! I received this award a couple of months ago but I would like to say thanks again for this wonderful honor!!

7 comments:

Jen r. said...

LOVE IT! Jen R

Kate said...

Love your memoir!

Dapoppins said...

wow. What a perfect 6 word meme!

Diana Evans said...

congrats Debbie!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

Great 6 word memoir
Alison

rochambeau said...

Love your words since thy get right to the point!
Feel the same. Just talking about it with my Mom a moment ago and a friend named James the other day. Couldn't with you agree more!

xo
Constance

julie king said...

here's my 6 word memoir:

she laughed through life's challenges!

i love yours!