Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mad Tea Party Preparations

I have been having such a busy and dizzy time preparing for the Mad Tea party that will be held this coming Saturday at fun O'clock sharp! It has been quite a whirlwind readying my little world for this feastive event. So very many fun surprises have been planned, but I mustn't reveal any of the party details.






Well..........maybe just one. I will give you only the tiniest, sneakiest little peek into what awaits the Tea party attendees.








Lot's and Lot's of Tea!!!!!

Oh and of course a magical variety of Curious creatures along with tasty treats and Prizes.

Did I say Prizes?????

Why yes I did!

I'm going to be giving away some very precious prizes. So be sure to join us on Saturday and sign up for the giveaways that will be given away here at my creatively inspired blog.

Hope to see you here and at A Fanciful Twist on Saturday!

5 comments:

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Oh how much fun that sounds like Debbie. Wish I could be there.

Did you say prizes. Oh I love prizes. He He!!

Have fun!

Kim

ValGalArt said...

sounds and looks like my kinda party :)

Dapoppins said...

It's going to be fun, fun, fun!

somepinkflowers said...

did you say prizes??

?
?
?


you did!
count me in...

:-)

you always and without fail
give away the best prizes...
always.

Valerie said...

I am previewing all the tea party things and you do have a wonderfully creative/artistic blog.

Will definitely check back here during the Mad Tea Party!