Friday, June 27, 2008

Almost Tea Time!!

Oh my, tea cups of every variety are finding their way to my Mad Tea Party preparations.

I made these pretty little tea cups just in case any paper dolls were thinking of stopping by the party tomorrow.

Well, no time to waste!

I must get back to the party planning!

So much to do, so much to do and I don't want to be late for this very important date.

Many fun activities await us for tomorrow's festivities. So many activities I wonder if this party might just last for several days and spill into the following week?!!

10 comments:

Diana Evans said...

wonderful pieces...the tea cups are awesome...great work Debbie

Shayla said...

What a gorgeous photo! I'm excited to see what you'll come up with for Saturday. The tea-cup card are just gorgeous! Love that pink and green madras!

PAT said...

I love the teacups! I enjoyed my visit, as usual!

Have a great weekend!

Pat

somepinkflowers said...

those Tea Cups are
~~charming~~

i'll have a cup of earl grey,
please,
with two spoonfuls
of pink*buttons.


:-)

NANCY LEFKO said...

SO, SO pretty......

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Gotta love all those Tea cups.

Kim

Melissa Valeriote said...

WOW...WOW...WOW! Now that's a party! LOVE the bees!!!

Heidi Ann said...

What a delightful & imaginative party! I think the Mad Hatter would be proud!....Heidi :)

KayEllen said...

WOW!!!Amazing post about the lovely tea party!!!So sorry I didn't meet you yesterday...
Nice to meet you today..another perfect day for tea:)

Your yellow table and china is so pretty!

smiles,
kayellen

3rdEyeMuse said...

What an exquisite post full of delightful decadence!! WOW ... there are so many things to love ... the crocheted (at least I think it's crocheted) tea cup - so pretty! ... The Queen of Hearts is gorgeous ... Miss Liz may be mean, but at least she looks good doing it! and the Countess of Hearts - ooh! ... and the tweedles! and the birds and the bees and and and ... simply everything!

thank goodness some parties never end. :) ~M~