Sunday, March 2, 2008

Black and White Fashions for the home and the girl









A good friend of mine sent me a link to a stylish new website called Designs By Jayne. She told me to check out the amazing purses and read the touching story of how Jayne got into the world of creating and design. Well, I went to the site and as I admired each purse on the website, I noticed a beautiful black rose patterned bag that was just begging to be showcased in one of my Fashions for the home and for the Girl posts. Since black and white is on the trend horizon I thought it would be nice to share this black beauty and some other wonderful finds in this trendy color scheme. Hope you enjoy them!


Hourglass Dresser by Brocade Home, Lovely Black Rose purse by Designs by Jayne, Stunning black velvet headboard, livingroom furnishings and sleek slipper couch by Maison Du Monde, vintage black lace dress by Posh Girl Vintage and Playful stockings by Sock Dreams.

9 comments:

Kate said...

Love love love love love that purse! And the sofa...how sophistocated! Black and white is so pretty in the springtime with a splashy colored accessory. Makes me long for warm weather and cute clothes!

A Fanciful twist said...

Hi!!!! It's me!!! Black and whit eis on the trend horizon? Well, I'll be a monkey's.... Wonderful! AS I adoooore black and white!! Now this is my language too!! heeheee!! I want those polka dotted knee hi's!! Fab!!! xxo

Jen r. said...

awesome stuff. I love the boots and the purse. Black and white is always good, it's timeless and goes with everything!
Jen R

Alison Gibbs said...

The black and white looks fabulous.
I love the purse.
Alison

Jackie said...

Love love the knee socks ;) Black and white is so fresh...and neat!! Have a wonderful day, Jackie

Jenn said...

It's pretty much all I wear:) I love, love, love that headboard! And those polka dot knee socks are SO calling my name:):) Happy Wednesday to you Debbie!! xoxo..jenn

somepinkflowers said...

when
i am in the dentist chair
tomorrow morning,
i am going to pretend
that
i am on YOUR
sleek slipper couch
watching
~~beach blanket bingo~~
videos...

:-)

or something
like that...

Christine said...

What a great collection of spunky and elegant designs..Black will always be my favorite..ahhh!

One Crabapple said...

ooothanks for the Designs by Jane link !!

Wouldn't these black and white photos you have posted be great in journal pages ??