Monday, February 4, 2008

Valentine Fashions for the girl




















I found some fun, fun valentine heart treasures to share with you, my wonderful blog readers. The Funky Sangre Negro lampwork necklace is from etsy seller Goddess Joy. If you click on the picture, it will take you to her etsy shop.

All of the lovely vintage Dresses are from Posh vintage and the snappy shoes are all from Zappos.

I just had to share the metal heart dog tag. I love it!! It's from Red Envelope and so is the crazy yet fun, heart shaped whiskey flask. When was the last time you saw a flask of any kind let alone a charming one in the shape of a heart? If my grandmother was still alive, that would have been my Valentine gift to her. She's the only one that I ever knew to occasionally carry a flask.

Well, I hope these fun treasures make your heart happy!

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

My favourite would have to be the heart hip flask.
Alison

Jen r. said...

Love those dresses! I am going to have to visit that site more often!
Jen R

somepinkflowers said...

you have GOT to stop plundering in my closet!

:-)

OK,
never mind...
look all you want,
go ahead,
borrow whatever...
i am sure it will all look great
on you!
plus,
i like to share...

bleeding espresso said...

Such finds! Can you be my personal shopper? ;)

Diana Evans said...

I love that black dress...wow!