Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Altered Book workshop at Paper Source


Hi everyone, I teach some classes and workshops at the lovely Paper Source store in Oak Park. This Sunday I have an altered book workshop scheduled from 1pm-4pm and there are still some spaces available. If you are in the Chicago area and interested in going on an artistic learning adventure, then please click on the picture of the altered book above. It will take you to the Paper Source website where you will be able to sign up for this fun filled class. Hope to see ya there!

8 comments:

dec0r8or said...

Hey, that looks like a fun class! I wish I lived closer. I'd love to check out the aquarium, too. It sounds like you really had a great time. There's nothing like seeing your work "out there" for everyone to enjoy, is there? Happy Valentine's Day, Debbie!

Jenn said...

oooh how FUN Debbie! Wish I was there for sure:):) Have a wonderful time...

Kate said...

Wow, this is beautiful Debbie! I love making this kind of art. So nice to give as gifts. Hope the workshop is a success.

Debbie Egizio said...

Thanks girls I'm looking forward to a wonderful afternoon at Paper Source. I always have fun teaching this workshop.

I wish you gals were closer too! I'm sure we would have loads of fun together.

Jen r. said...

I wish I could have gone! One of these days!
Jen R

Michelle Sylvia said...

I can imagine that this class you give is magical!!! I hope someday I will be able to take a class that you are giving. Please let me know when you have some coming up.

Blessings,
Michelle

Vienna for Beginners said...

Where's the fairy that transports me to the Chicago area? ;-)
I bought some special paper in Florence, hoping to at least create some simple book covers.

Mabel Sugar said...

Deb - when's the next time you're in OP doing one of these? Maybe afterwards you can come by and see us!!! Glad to see things are going so well ... take care - Jennifer & Jason