Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday's ATC Heartfelt Message



Hope everyone is doing well this morning! We are completely snowed in at our house. I hear that there is bad weather in many parts of the country. Please be safe today!!

Well, today's heartfelt message is, "You have a lovely heart."
One of the images looks a little blurry so I thought I'd type the message for anyone having a hard time seeing it in the photo.
Only one more after this. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the final heartfelt message.

4 comments:

bleeding espresso said...

Ah, and *you* have many lovely hearts :)

I'd like to point your readers to my post today so they can brag about you a bit as well:

1st of the Month Featured Bloggers: February

Have a lovely weekend, and Happy February!

alex s said...

What a beautiful message! And, the painting is rich and beautiful... And, you may know that I really love your figurative work...

Thanks for bringing your lovely heart to my blog recently. I love having company. :-)

Alison Gibbs said...

Another gorgeous card.
Alison

dubuhdudesigns said...

I got the one I wanted!!!!!! Your ATC is even lovelier in person, a real piece of art Debbie! It's sitting on my shelf right above where I work on my dolls. A nice little reminder! I'm going to do an ATC sometime this month..I'll be sure to post yours when I do so:)
~Christine