Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm a Make My Day Award Winner



That sweetheart Kim at I'm with Sully has honored me with the "You Make My Day" award. Thank you so much Kim! Your blog makes my day too. I just love to see what adventures little Sully is going on. If you are reading this, you have to stop by her blog and check out her fun posts.


I would also like to award five other artists that make my day.

Here is how it works:

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think and/or make your day.

2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.

3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)

4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
These 5 fine artists make my day:
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just love all of my blog friends and I'm always amazed by their clever posts. Be sure to stop by their lovely sites.
.
I would love to choose more! Actually, all of the sites listed in the right column of my blog always make my day when I visit too.

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Congratulations on your award.
Alison

bleeding espresso said...

Oh Debbie, thanks so much! Funny that you awarded me this now, because I'm going to talk about you today at my place....

imwithsully said...

You're welcome! I don't always have a lot of time to blog, but when I do, I make it a point to check you out :) You are a fun person to blog with!

somepinkflowers said...

oh,
i just left you the sweetest valentine
but it jumped away,
i am thinking...

:-0

anyway,
in case my comment
is late for the party,
i thanked you for the award
as it makes me feel wonderful
to think i made your day!

you and your moon-faced friends
make my day
with their rosy-golden glow
and
if i lived nearby
i would need to move into your shop
as i would be there anyway...

looking for those sweet hearts
here
and
there...

thank
pat with the hat
and
thank the cuties painted
on the school door
with the bow & beanie....

i so love them all.

:-)


PS--i think sognatrice found you over at my place
or you found her at mine,
whatever...
i adore the way
of the bloglandia world
as it turns us to each other...

:-) :-) :-) :-)