Monday, December 17, 2007

Fashion Girl of the Modern Century



My little fashion girl is getting ready to do some last minute holiday shopping. She dressed herself with a stylish flower hat and a pretty velvet jacket with a round petal collar. She then fitted her cute little feet with comfortable, crimson slippers and filled her charming handbag with lots of shiny golden coins. I think she looks perfectly ready to make her fun holiday purchases.


I just wish that I could join her and that she would share some of her golden coins with me. Maybe I'll be able to catch up with her later tonight.


This fashion plate is now available as a greeting card. Send me an e-mail if you are interested in having an order shipped out from my shop.


debbie@thebeatofmyart.com

Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

What a lovely card! I love the colors in it. And fashion girl has it all going on!
Penny

Jen r. said...

Love this. She is super cute! I love the colors.

dec0r8or said...

Cute! I love your artwork, Debbie.

kelly said...

very cute and sassy. this chickie reminds me ofmy former mother in law. very stylish.

Perriette said...

Oh, I knew that the holidays would be festive here. Lovely colors, Debbie.

You are invited to my Xmas Eve drawing for a print of any of my artwork. Hope to see you there!

Have a very Merry!

Debbie Egizio said...

Thanks everyone for all of the sweet things you had to say about my little fashion girl. She thanks you too!

Oh Periette, I will definitely stop by your blog for the Xmas Eve drawing. How fun!!!