Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A feast for the eyes!





Here is a Thanksgiving feast for the eyes. The clever Thanksgiving tree and metal nest are from Room service home, the Celebration Sea Glass is by Vivian Terra and I love that it's displayed with similar metal tree (that must be the trend this year) the beautifully stained Concrete Leaves are by my friend Carol McAdams (which I carry in my shop) and the beachy yet fall flavored Sarasota Striped Bench is also by Room Service home.

Hope you have a delicious Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Oooh what a gorgeous setting! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

sognatrice said...

Goodness I love visiting here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie Egizio said...

Hi Pixie, Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Hi Sognatrice, So nice of you to say. Please stop by anytime.

Kate said...

Love the colors of those concrete leaves!