Sorry this has taken me so long to post, I was tagged last week by Jewel Box Chronicles and now I am suppose to share 7 weird things about myself and tag some friends to do the same. Here goes.
1. I like to drink out of very small glasses. For some reason things taste better that way.
2. I always have a pile of books that I read from on a regular basis. I have too short of an attention span to read just one book at a time.
3. My memories go as far back as 2 years old and even younger. I don't think that's so weird, but people don't seem to believe that it's possible. I think the fact that I can remember from way back must come from my Mom's side of the family. They all remember things from their babyhood too.
4. I like just a little coffee with my cream. When I was growing up my Mother and her girlfriends would get together for coffee all the time. I really wanted to be part of their club, so my Mom would give me a tiny dash of coffee and fill the rest of my glass with milk. Can't seem enjoy it any other way.
5. I'm always attracted to things that are out of the ordinary and things that are out of the ordinary are what I seem to attract.
6. One day when I was about 5 years old my brother asked me if I knew that I was a foreigner. I looked at him in complete shock and said "I'm a foreigner?" I suddenly felt like I was walking around with two heads. Prior to that moment, I thought I was just like everyone else. The funny thing is that I didn't even really know what a foreigner was at the time, but I believed that I was a foreigner. I guess he thought that since both of our parents were born in Italy and came to this country when they were in their 20's that it made us foreigner's by default even though we were both born in Chicago. So now I refer to my family members as the foreigners.
7. I may change some of these if I think of anything weirder or more interesting to read. That's kinda weird isn't it?
Now I'm suppose to tag some blogging friends to do the same. I tag Kate, Ronni, Periette, Robin, Funky Finds, Laurel , Val and Bob's Gift to You