Monday, May 28, 2007

Fashions for Home and for the Girl




My Mother-in-law has always said that pink is the most flattering color for women and I have to agree with her. Any woman that I've seen wearing pink looks exceptionally well for some reason. I wonder if it brings out the rosiness in our skin. Anyway do you think that pink brings out the rosiness in a home as well? I do!!

Contemporary styled living room from Maine Cottage, sweet pink and white dress from Anthropologie and cute shoes from Zappo's.

10 comments:

thewoodenspool said...

Cute! Love it all!!! You truly have an eye for color and pulling things together!!!

Gypsy Purple said...

I totally love that dress!!!!

the feathered nest said...

I so love Anthropologie! That dress is so pretty!

Manuela

PAT said...

Everything looks so pretty! I have to agree with your mother in law. Pink is pretty on everyone!

Pat
Back Porch Musings

KLKinFLA said...

I love pink too...great collection of fun photos!

Kathleen Rietz said...

Pretty, pretty and more pretty! I love the 1st pair of shoes with that dress. Hope you have been good, Debbie. I am suddenly up to my eyeballs in work! -kate : )

violette said...

I agree with your Mother-in-Law and with you !
I wear pink very often, same for my two little girls.

Thank you for your message today.
Have a lovely week-end !

Hugs from France.

one blue egg said...

Love these colors..& yes what is it about that shade pink that makes us all look so pretty? xo

Wendy said...

Hi Debbie
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love the color pink...and it does make woman look great.
I will definately add you to my blogs-of-art list.

Debbie Egizio said...

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Looks like we're all in agreement on the color pink. It really is a flattering color.