Monday, March 19, 2007

More Fashions for the Home and the Girl

I designed my family room with very bright and cheerful colors to make me extra happy! I walk into this room everyday and smile. The Kaffe Fassett rug, that I mentioned in an earlier post, is one of my favorite things in the entire house. It was my starting point for the family room and kitchen color scheme. I started with the rug and built all of the room elements around it. I'll post more pic's of the house later. For now, here's a shot of one of the rooms in my house and a couple of outfits to match the fun and flirty feel.









Family room design by me, Castanet Dress by Anthropologie,
Patterned Dress by Forever 21 and All shoes available at Zappo's






9 comments:

Marjojo said...

Hey Debbie,
Thanks for your message about my newspaper person! And for inviting us into your gorgeous room, I'd just love to come and plonk myself down in that sumptiously red armchair - I'm drawn to anything red, so also zoomed right in on some of the shoes...
It's fun meeting other artists through this blogging thing. Hope you'll visit again.
Marion

Alina Chau said...

WOW!! These are BEAUTIFUL!!

Debbie Egizio said...

Thanks Marjojo!! I am so glad you stopped by to visit my blog. I am always happy to meet new artists through the blogging world. Come on over and hang out anytime! I'll definitely pay more visits to your charming blog.

Alina, thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this post. I went to your blog and I'm loving your illustrations. You have such a unique style.

Kathleen Rietz said...

Hi Debbie...I am completely loving your living room! Such sweet pillows and fun lamp...not to mention the rug. YOu have an eye for this stuff. Lovely.

Great red dress, too!

See you soon.

Kate

Debbie Egizio said...

Hi Kate! Thank you so much for saying such nice things about my decorating. You are so sweet!!!I'll see you soon.

*Peruvian Princess* said...

Awsome room! And clothes to match! Now you need one of my colorful girl pictures on your walls. Same cool colors we like to use!
I love that your so inspired, keep up the good work!

Debbie Egizio said...

Thanks Peruvian Princess!! Yes we do like to use the same colors. Love your colorful girl pictures. So unique!!

natasha said...

you can be my personal stylist...if you can buy the stuff for me and work for yarn? hee. i have a senseo and good coffee, too. just trying to sweeten the deal.

Debbie Egizio said...

Hi Natasha, thanks for your vote of confidence in me. I'll be your personal stylist and you can be my sweater maker. Your yarns are so incredibly gorgeous!!