Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fashions for the home and for the girl







As I was searching for some decorating inspiration, I came across these pretties. They certainly compliment one another very nicely and I have to say that I would definitely wear that outfit in either of these rooms. The flirty dress and shoes are an Anthropologie find, the striped kitchen is so fresh and fun found on the pages of Domino Magazine and the sorbet inspired dining room is a Maine Cottage treasure. I just threw these all together in a blender and voila...here's a tasty treat for the eyes. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anon For Everything said...

Really cute. I love your style! I am gonna link to you from my cleaning blog cause these pics are inspirational!

Debbie Egizio said...

Thank you! I'm really digging your blog, great tips for keeping things neat and tidy.