Thursday, January 25, 2007



This rug design by Kaffe Fassett looks good enough to eat. It reminds me of happiness and candycoated lollipop swirls. Whatever that means.


I actually am the proud owner of a Kaffe Fassett rug. An 8x10 Color Blox rug graces the floor of my family room. It's one of my favorite things in the house.

I just love his rug designs, it is like having a rainbow kiss your floor. I can look at it all day long and when I see this picture, it makes me want to roll up inside of one. Well, I guess I could do that if I really wanted to, but then I would have to move all of the furniture out of the way to clear a space for the rolling to occur. Maybe I'm too lazy to have that much fun.

3 comments:

Pati @-;-- said...

Gorgeous!

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, really beautiful!

Debbie Egizio said...

Oh, I agree with both of you. Kaffe Fassett is such an amazing designer his work is so gorgeous and beautiful. Thanks Pati and Kathleen for sharing your thoughts